3BR+3BA Main House • Garage + Rec Room/Office/Bath • Offered at $2,995,000 •
1024 Chelsea Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403, USA
Clean, contemporary lines, an abundance of natural light & exceptional Santa Monica location give this 3BR + 3BA mid-century modern residence with garage plus rec room/office/bath the perfect balance of indoor/outdoor living in this quiet, sought-after north of Wilshire neighborhood
Outstanding interior features include chef’s kitchen with Wolf 48” stove, built-in Sub Zero fridge, custom solid walnut cabinets, Calcutta marble counters top 2 large islands. An Ipe deck off the kitchen allows for al fresco dining and seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Large windows, including an entire wall of sliding glass doors, illuminate the living/dining and kitchen areas while maintaining privacy. The master bathroom boasts walnut cabinetry, marble counters and a gorgeous freestanding tub. The spacious garage plus rec room/office with ½ bath is bright, open and has two glass-panel garage doors that allow a flowing transition from indoor to outdoor.
Located 1 block from Douglas Park, 2 blocks easy walking distance to Whole Foods, Montana and Franklin Elementary School.
- 3BR + 3BA Main House -- Garage plus Rec Room/Office/Bath
- Living/Kitchen area with entire wall of sliding glass doors.
- Chef’s kitchen with Wolf 48” stove, Sub Zero fridge, stainless dishwasher.
- Calcutta marble counters top two large islands.
- Ipe deck off kitchen for al fresco dining & indoor/outdoor entertaining.
- Master bath with walnut cabinetry, marble counters & freestanding tub.
- Garage & Rec Room bright, open with 2 glass-panel garage doors.
- 1 block from Douglas Park, 2 blocks to Whole Foods & Montana.
- Walking distance to Franklin Elementary School.