3BR+3BA Main House • Garage + Rec Room/Office+ 1/2BA • Offered at $2,995,000 •
1024 Chelsea Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403, USA
Not on the MLS – Off Market Santa Monica Residence
Clean, contemporary lines, an abundance of natural light & exceptional Santa Monica location give this 3BR + 3BA mid-century modern residence with garage plus rec room/office & bath the perfect balance of indoor/outdoor living in this sought-after north of Wilshire neighborhood.
Outstanding interior features include chef’s kitchen with Wolf 48” stove, Sub Zero fridge, stainless dishwasher, walnut cabinets, Calcutta counters and two large islands. An Ipe deck off the kitchen allows for seamless indoor/outdoor eating & entertaining. Large new windows, including an entire wall of sliding glass doors, illuminate the living/dining and kitchen areas. The master bathroom boasts walnut cabinetry, marble counters and a gorgeous freestanding tub. The spacious garage plus rec room/office with ½ bath is bright, open and has two opposing glass-panel garage doors that allow a flowing transition from indoor to outdoor.
Located 1 block from Douglas Park, 2 blocks to Whole Foods, 2 blocks to Montana. Walking distance to Franklin Elementary School.
- Not on the MLS – North of Wilshire Mid-Century Modern Residence
- 3BR + 3BA Main House -- Garage plus Rec Room/Office & ½ Bath
- Living/Kitchen area with entire wall of sliding glass doors.
- Chef’s kitchen with Wolf 48” stove, Sub Zero fridge, stainless dishwasher.
- Calcutta marble counters and two large islands.
- Ipe deck off kitchen for indoor/outdoor eating & entertaining.
- Master bath with walnut cabinetry, marble counters & freestanding tub.
- Garage & Rec Room bright, open with 2 opposing glass-panel garage doors.
- 1 block from Douglas Park, 2 blocks to Whole Foods & Montana.
- Walking distance to Franklin Elementary School.